rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My man only lasts an average of 1 to 2 minutes in the sack

My man only lasts an average of 1 to 2 minutes in the sack

Hey guys,

well actually I used to blow him at the beginning at he'd get off just as quickly when I did that as well. And as a matter of fact he seems to enjoy getting a BJ way too much and to be honest its not fair that i please him so much and he doesnt do that much for me in return. you're right. Either way i always go down on him, but i guess what you mean is for me to go and then stop and then go and stop again? He lasts much longer now with a BJ though which shows me he's progressed or just gotten used to me finally. And yes he does go down on me, he has actually recently started to do it in the past month, he was real iffy about it at first, but now I can tell he is more into it. And as a matter of fact he's not bad at all. I;ve had some great sexual partners in my past, but none of them were good at [Image: eatpuss.gif]. I;m not saying he's a star by any means, but not nearly as bad as you'd expect, but could definitely use work. At least he's open minded. i think he just has stage fright. he's into dirty things, rough sex, etc. but i think he just freaks out sometimes. depends on the day or his courage or comfort level.

I can't tell him not to masturbate I know that won't happen, especially since we don't see each other everyday. Plus i thought masturbation was a normal thing for men and almost inevitable? I;m obviously not happy about speakeasy, otherwise i wouldn't be posting this, but i'm definitely trying to work on it. and well, its not the end of the world i guess if his penis can't please me, there are other things. Either way , i doubt that will happen, but it may just take a while for this to get better. I see that now. it wouldnt be worth it to leave a great man, just to end up with someone whos great in bed, but is an awful father, provider, and bad person overall.

ive had good enough sex in the past to realize im much happier now despite the setbacks than I was back then. as soon as the sex was over, I was pissed all over again in my past relationship and just as frustrated as before.

Messages In This Thread