rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too tall for girls

Too tall for girls

Height is great advantage, I didn't realize that when I was younger, but it is. I'm 6"3' and have many times noticed how much easier I have it compared to my shorter friends. Also I'm of a more muscular build, right now I'm about 15 lbs over my ideal weight of 200 lbs. If you are thin try to add some muscle and your results should skyrocket. Some girls might like it, but in general more athletic build will be preferable over lanky. As for too tall - I don't believe so. Maybe if you are over 6'5" it might start decreasing the benefit, ideal height for maximum results is probably 6'4" with athletic body. Even most of the very short girls prefer tall guys. Sad for shorter guys, but true. I have seen first hand how guys 5'8" and under, with decent looks and good game simply have it much harder than us tall folk. Count your blessings.
Currently I'm in a LTR with a 5'2" girl half my weight and it is not a problem, I just make her wear heels whenever possible. For dancing it is not ideal but definitely OK. I can manhandle her very easily and this physical dominance also reflects into (almost) effortless dominance in the relationship.
Also, most girls will have problems with dating guys shorter than themselves, or even guys that are shorter than themselves in heels. This will make the pool of viable prospects for tall girls much smaller and you will be in it. Never heard about a girl having a maximum height requirement.

Messages In This Thread