rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My man only lasts an average of 1 to 2 minutes in the sack

My man only lasts an average of 1 to 2 minutes in the sack

Quote: (06-20-2010 06:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2010 06:14 PM)Aylar Wrote:  

Because he fulfills me in every other way every other man i've been with hasn't. He treats me very well emotionally. And that's what women care about mostly after a certain age.

Because he wanted to wait that long. We waited because we got to know each other first and we established a friendship, then we messed around, and finally we had sex. honestly it was more like 2 months now that i think of it.

That's pretty risky from a man's end. Doing the friendship thing first. Sometimes you get lucky and it works as it did in his case this time. However we usually try to avoid that friends before lovers thing because most dudes that take this approach will end up stuck in the friendzone. He'll become that "safe" guy friend she goes to for emotional support and sees him like another one of her girlfriends even though deep down he wants to be with her. Perhaps that approach is why he didn't lose his virginity till the mid 20s.

Perhaps you are right! lol Either way I guess it worked out in the end because most guys who aren't interested in ever establishing a friendship with you, will be guys you end up ending relationships with.

Messages In This Thread