rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My man only lasts an average of 1 to 2 minutes in the sack

My man only lasts an average of 1 to 2 minutes in the sack

Quote: (06-20-2010 12:50 AM)Aylar Wrote:  

we're in a committed long term relationship. I don't really know how to explain this so I was hoping you men could explain why it is that he gets off so quickly? sometimes he can go more than once immediately after, but I find the more tired he is from work or the more often we see each other or the more he masturbates the worse it is.

thank you in advance.

would it be important to note I am his first sexual partner?[Image: undecided.gif]

Thats funny that you notice that masturbation makes it worse, cause there is supposedly some science behind that. How long he lasts is is completely controlled by his brain chemistry and hormones, and for some reason having sex/masturbating more frequently supposedly reduces duration. Something to do with adrenaline, adrenal burnout, and a whole host of other neurochemical reasons. In practice, I find this to be absolutely true. if I want to be a Rock Star in bed, and I know when thats going to be, I don't cum for as long as possible beforehand. Works for me. Also, sorry to say, but multiple orgasms in one night also hurts his ability to last in the following days. Try to keep it to two per session, max.

Also, try doing it in the morning as opposed to before bed. I find that cumming before sleep reduces the depth of sleep, which also means less of those good hormones that keep your man from cumming too quickly. Also, he should get harder, and hard more often, the more often of you practice this.

Also, he should practice almost going to climax, probably while masturbating, and the calming himself down without cumming. This will give him the skill to come back from the "edge" in bed.

Messages In This Thread