rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame, girls in groups, question.

Daygame, girls in groups, question.

Quote: (05-27-2012 11:39 AM)kbell Wrote:  

I dunno how many of those pickups result in bangs though bodmon.

Good point - percentage-wise, not many. Simple Pickup acknowledges that a lot of their material is for entertainment value, and they are making money recording their approaches, so they have good reasons to approach two-, three-, and four-sets and say dumb shit. When I first read Day Bang and started approaching during the day, I ended up significantly altering my daily schedule just so I could put myself in favorable approaching situations. Day Bang says you shouldn't be wasting your time hanging out in the street all day making awkward low-percentage approaches on groups of girls walking by. That's just good common sense.

If you want to read, do it in a coffee shop instead of your bedroom. If there are more hot girls at Whole Foods than Safeway, spend a couple bucks extra and shop at Whole Foods. And make the quality approaches when the opportunities present themselves. Opportunities are everywhere.

It's easy to get obsessed with forcing approaches when you first start out, but remember that getting laid is the goal. It's better to spend more time fucking quality prospects and less time following big groups of girls through the mall.

Messages In This Thread