rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am extremely disappointed in my country - Marriage Law

I am extremely disappointed in my country - Marriage Law

Was today at the park with the family with the cousins, aunts and the whole gang for a barbequeue and at one point, everybody, my aunts, married cousins, female cousins all turned towards me and gave me a life lecture for half an hour on the urgency for me to settle down, to get married and having kids. And that it was time for me to stop travelling around the world and being a player/bachelor. For most of the time, I was just brushing them off with jokes but at one point, got really pissed and almost left the park. Do you guys in here who are in your 30's and beyond, who are still living the international playboy lifestyle, also get the now it's time to settle down talk from relatives?

ElMec, I simply fail to comprehend how can a grown up adult, gets told by his wife how to spend his OWN money. That to me is simply beyond logic. I will never ever allow a woman, no matter how hot she may be, to tell me how to spend my own money or not to do things or see such and such. How can guys let themselves go like that? Don't these guys have any pride? It's guys like these which are our greatest threat.

Messages In This Thread