rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am extremely disappointed in my country - Marriage Law

I am extremely disappointed in my country - Marriage Law

Quote: (05-26-2012 08:21 AM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2012 09:34 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This teaches a lesson and almost forces us as men to remain players for life.

El mech - I completely agree with you. Honestly, marriage is completely out of the question for the rest of my life. The more I fuck girls from completely different social and cultural backgrounds, the more I come to realize that there's nothing special about any individual girl that I would risk losing half of my fortune to. Even 10%. And how a guy can fuck the same girl year after year is completely beyond me.

I've come a long way from a year ago.
Glad to hear it. I think it boils down to some dudes just have to have that ol' lady in their life. I talk to my married cousins and can't believe the shit they put up with. One of them just lost all his spending privileges the other day when his wife revoked his access to money. they both make 100k+ and have payments that equal that. He has to fake car repairs to get some cash through me from her. But ya know if they broke up he would be right in a ltr in a couple months.

Another ones wife left him a couple years ago and he moved to Ohio to marry some girl my aunt knew from work within a few months. I asked why? He said he doesn't like watching TV by himself and eating. Swansons Salisbury for one is not his thing. I like Salisbury steak and have more fun drunk texting girls than I do hanging out with them so....I guess from the outside looking in I'm the one with a problem.

Messages In This Thread