rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed Dating Event Refuses Chicks Over a Size 10!

Speed Dating Event Refuses Chicks Over a Size 10!

Quote: (05-24-2012 01:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I wonder ...Do they have a scale at the sign up table?
Move along Bertha. Nothing to see here!! [Image: lol.gif]

They had speed dating at a bar I went to one time. It was $20. I did it out of sheer novelty. Didn't even get one female to say that she liked me.

Actually you check which girl you like on your sheet and she checks which dude she likes and if there is mutual interest they let you know a few days later by e-mail.

Buncha fatties and uglies. Maybe 1 or 2 cute girls. Big waste of time and money in my opinion.

I do better day gaming and at bars. I get approached outright.

Has any one here actually gotten laid off this?

I guess they imposed the size requirements to cut down on the fatties and fugs! Think about it...who normally attends these things? People like you, you do it just for the novelty and out of curiousity, and the desperate - fatties and fugs. Anyone decent looking with real prospects is probably going about it in the more conventional ways. Some of these events are pre-screened, to ensure the participants are good looking.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread