rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ROOSH: Daily routine when in a foreign city

ROOSH: Daily routine when in a foreign city

Quote:Quote:

I spend way to much time on the internet an thats about it.

Same. I easily spend about 3hrs a day just browsing online. Apart from that all I really do is eat, watch a bit of TV, go to the swimming pool and read for a bit then meet friends at night, go on a date or go out partying. I need something more productive to do and hopefully on my next trip I will have work to do as I plan to start a couple online business ventures up when I get back home. No doubt when I do have work to do I'll resent that all my time isn't my own.

I tallied up how much I was spending on internet a month out here in Thailand and it's a crazy amount of money for net access. I'm using an internet cafe because I have no laptop with me and although it seems fairly cheap by the minute when you add it up it's actually extortionate over a month.

Bored after 2 weeks is pretty quick. Is there nowhere in the city you can explore or more things to see and do? I'd suggest maybe going somewhere that interests you more next time, somewhere that you like something other than the women. Could stop you from getting bored. Also make some friends too, expats or locals. If struggling see if there's an expat forum for where you are or use couchsurfing and meetup.com.

Messages In This Thread