rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

I am in DC right now. I will be dropping a sheet on my observations in a week or so on DC vs Tdot.

I will say tho the talent in Tdot is better and has always been there. It's warm out do that would probably explain the skirts and such.

In DC it's all Plain Janes. The girls here are kinda frumpy with belly fat and shit but toss those out and your dealing with 4-6s. They have attitudes but I don't find it hawkish like Tdot. The girls here will strait up blow you out but I find there expectations are more normal then that of Tdot broads. I'm hitting on way finer girls in Tdot but I am getting way better responses here. I've only been "out" once but ended up jamming my tongue down a cute redheads throat from Virginia and then sleazing it up in the dance floor with other broads at another bar down the street on 18th street (thier version of our College Street West).

It's sausage festa galore here tho. Every bar will have like 60-70% dudes, stuff I would not tolerate in TO. But the dudes here are just a bunch of drunk goofs. No swag, no style, and mostly hold back. Dudes here clowned me on being stylish while they rocked polos and khaki shorts in the bar lol. Plus I had a fleet of girls around me while they sat depressed with no girls at the bar while trying to dog me lol.

The biggest plus is that everybody here is down to drink. Liquor is deep in the culture so it reminds me of Canada in that regard. Going shot for shot with a broad is a easy way to break her "top female" mentality (no way in hell she's beating me). I am going to hit a happy hour today and do more judging.

It's tough to compare but from initial views in Tdot your dealing with WAY hotter chics but the attitudes are so corrosive even for like 4s it becomes a headache. DC girls look worse but it's way easier to crack their shields.

You have to spend more time gaming also here vs. Tdot. In Tdot since there's always other broads I would dump prospects if in 15 min things weren't looking up (since there was always others). Here you have no choice. A bar might only have 10 girls in it total so you have to be super patient which is a good skill for me to personally improve on.

Only fucked up thing is the class divisions and soft segregation that takes place here. I used it to my advantage tho I don't hit "white" or "black" spots and I don't act like a ruffian or a DC carrer robot so females have been intrigued since I don't fit what they are used to. Overall it's cool here, this place is spotless, Toronto looks and feels (and smells) like a garbage dump in comparison.

Lastly I find this soft southern accent mad appealing. These broads sound nice and sexy with it. To each and thier own but the little redhead I met sounded cute as hell, couldn't get enough of her accent.

Messages In This Thread