rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

need advice on bar approach

need advice on bar approach

I know sometimes it's hard to 'shift gears' when you've got your sights set on one girl, but one thing you have to learn to develop is fluidity. Don't get so attracted to one girl that you can't be open to another.

The girl grinding on you could have been fucking with you. Or she could have been insanely horny. If that happened to me, and the blonde girl passed my boner test, I'd try to move her to a dance area and gauge if she's genuinely horny or just fucking with me. If she really was horny I'd escalate on the dance floor, tell her after party at my place, and leave with her.

Either way, a girl grinding on you is not a cockblock, unless it's some sort of fucked up cockblock like her friends put her up to it to fuck up your set. Seems unlikely to me. She may have gotten a great vibe from you since you were in the middle of a semi-successful approach and decided she wanted your cock for the night.

You taking a girl home is not rewarding her bad behavior. You taking a girl home is getting laid.

Also, when you go out, you should try to set up logistics so you don't have to go home when your friends do. If anything, the biggest cockblocks of the night were your friends.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread