rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexualizing the conversation

Sexualizing the conversation

One standard I use is when I get my drink and tapping her glass for the "cheers" I will stop her and "correct" her technique and say that she is holding her drink with the wrong hand (doesn’t matter which one). She will ask why and I will promptly say that if done with the wrong hand it will give her “7 years of bad sex”. Responses have varied from the girls I have done this to, but no one (so far) has been offended enough to walk away. From there I can joke about the great sex I had since I learned this “etiquette” and that I am doing her a favor in teaching her this etiquette or if she says that she didn’t know about this I would quip that her ignorance “could explain a lot”. Or If she would counter about the plenty of “amazing sex” she had before learning this technique I would joke about how we will need to test out her claim later tonight. I normally use this as an ice breaker on first dates.

Messages In This Thread