rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ocean City Maryland

Ocean City Maryland

Yeah. My word of advice for anyone who's traveling down here is to find a spot early as possible. My cousin and I are having a hell of a hard time to find a place there where the roommates aren't shitheads. For example, we were on craigslist looking for spots down here and we found a okay one. But the main problems we had was that the ad said No partying! And then all of us would have to sleep in a room where theres only bunkbeds? It's mad lame.

Any other sites we could use besides craigslist to find spots where people are sharing rooms? I don't want to bring the tweaks all the way down to grandpa's house [Image: sad.gif].

My first data sheet might be rather hard, but I'm destined to get it done. Mind you I'm only 19, so my only disadvantage is that I can't get drinks at the bar but I can still enter. Anyone got any tips for me to get around this?

Nope.

Messages In This Thread