rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

Quote: (05-20-2012 01:16 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Yeah dude's wife is a 5, he could be fucking/marrying 10's, but at the end of the day isn't it about being happy in your life? Guys on here are so pussy and looks motivated, I understand because those are extremely strong drives for me as well, except I am not a one-dimensional person, I know there is more to life then just "fucking hot chicks."

If I were in the guy's shoes, yeah I'd do things differently. But, I can't say my way is right and everyone else's is wrong. As cliche, corny, and "beta" as it will sound to most of you, maybe Zuck truly has connected with her on a deeper level, loves her, and isn't as concerned or motivated by female attractiveness. Different strokes for different folks.

Also, basil is right, this chick was with Zuck from the GET, any chicks who come after him now, you can never know their intentions. This Asian chick, probably would stick with him, even if some how he lost it all, and ended up working as a busboy in 10 years (which is prob impossible), but anyways, sometimes you can't quantify or qualify shit like that. There is no formula or equation for happiness, 100 notches + anal sex from a 10 = enlightenment, happiness, and fulfillment.

The most ironic and humorous thing would be if Zuckerburg is happier and more fulfilled than Roosh with his 5 wife, then Roosh with his 1000 notches, and flings with HB 8-9 women.

This is an interesting point that brings up some big picture issues that are a bit beyond this thread. However, I tend to think that some guy who is workaholic with a mediocre, boring wife suddenly starting not being so career focused and smashing some higher quality pussy on a regular basis, he'd feel like he was wasting his time working so much and not enjoying life more. I think something like this strikes too close to our instincts to be up for much debate. The guy might think he's happier with his marriage and working long hours, but he's probably just complacent. Happiness is more about what's wired into our brains than obligations to career or a marriage.

I know the years that I spent studying or working my ass off weren't the most enjoyable. They were a means to an end. If you already have billions in the bank, why put yourself through that shit? It gets to a point where it's dysfunctional.

Messages In This Thread