rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

Quote: (05-20-2012 03:21 AM)soup Wrote:  

You are right about different people finding different forms of happiness. But, his choices are not merely different from ours; they have worked against our intentions. His company has done so much to help blow-up the egos of every girl on the planet, helping to make it much more difficult for the average American man to be happy.

And here he is with the epitome of plain-janes. He helped turn girls like this into "goddesses." This to me is a sin. He's a super villain.

I'd bet 18 billion dollars he's got a harem of the hottest women in the world stashed away somewhere.

That connection is a stretch. That is the same thinking that gun manufactures are responsible for school shootings. Or that Henry Ford is responsible for all DUIs. How about all social media then, that includes dating sites as well?

I am not a fan of facebook, but there is no way that it made it much more difficult for the average American man to be happy.

Hell It gets my laid from time to time. The second I see that relationship status turn to "single" I start a clock, 48 hours later Im initiating contact.

He did nothing but build a company and make himself a ton of dough in the process. Kudos.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread