rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the big deal with the Philippines?

What's the big deal with the Philippines?

Quote: (05-18-2012 02:28 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Well I can say that Thai girls are pretty although I am generally not attracted to them. I have also been to Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and the girls in all these places seem better than the photos I am seeing of Phills girls. They are the least attractive girls in SE Asia, I won't say anymore.

Deb, I saw some Indonesian chicks who asked me, to take pics of them in front of the opera house in Saigon, Vietnam (about 10 of them) and none was above a 5. To me, in all honesty, most Asian girls look fairly similar, with some being whiter or having more style, depending on the country. But there seems to be alot of Filipino girl haters, though they are at worst, in the middle of the pack, in regards to SE Asian countries. No way, Indonesia and Malaysia are better quality wise, or at the least one could say they are at the same level. I will never have a filipino, or in general ,an Asian girl as a serious girlfriend....that is my personal preference and in that we are similar. But stop hating the Phils. The girls in that picture are mostly 7s with and 1 or 2.. 8's. Dont lower the rating because of race or nationality. Try to be objective. It is a skill, you have to learn and why Roosh is respected as a fair and honest judge of quality and countries.
Naughty nomad, for example, and most of the posters with good reputations, who have gone to the Philippines, have had many positives things to say about the women there. And we all loved to be adored by the young pussy.....just like you, supposedly are, in Ukraine. So all is good my friend and until the Phils has as many fatties as the USA or England, it is country worth visiting, at least once in your lifetime. I wouldnt say that, about 80 percent of the countries in this world.

Messages In This Thread