rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minorities now a majority of U.S. births

Minorities now a majority of U.S. births

Quote: (05-17-2012 10:09 AM)ATTA Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2012 10:06 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What do Indians have to worry about? There are over 1 billion of them on this planet. White people account for less than 10 percent of the world's population.

10%? I doubt it. But I guess that depends on what you define as white. Most people who throw that number out are white nationalists who want to sound the alarm. They aren't including the tremendous number of whites in Latin America. For example the entire southern half of S. America is almost all of European descent From southern Brazil on down. There's a white population in Colombia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Cuba and other places. A lot of Hispanics in the U.S. that are of European descent are also counted as "minorities" like the Cubans in Florida. That 10% number probably doesn't include people like Lebanese who look like southern Europeans, Assyrians, Syrians, many Persians and even some Afghans and N. Indians and other "istan" people who look indistinguishable from whites(for example Steve Jobs was Syrian but was adopted by American parents, but everyone just thinks he's a regular white guy). I've met a lot of N. Africans like Libyans who look just like Italians. I'm not even sure that number is including Russians. So I think all this stuff just depends on what you're defining as what. If you only mean Nordic people with blue eyes and light hair, than yeah maybe 10%, but I think if you're talking about people who "look white" but are from outside of Europe(such as Steve Jobs), the number is way, way higher than that.

Quote:Quote:

White people shouldn't have to justify their existence no more than aborigines should.

Simply stated: If whites do not secure living space for themselves they will die out. I don't want that to happen.

What's happening is genocide. Plain and simple.

You're talking absolute nonsense at this point. Genocide?? Is there someone rounding up whites and killing them off? If whites are declining it's because they have decided to stop having kids. Blame that on feminism and Sex in the City. Not on non-whites. It's not genocide if you're doing it to yourselves! So quit talking that bullshit. Btw ATTA, how many kids do you have? If the answer is zero, then you're part of your own problem!

Messages In This Thread