rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European Summer 2012

European Summer 2012

Quote: (05-16-2012 12:01 PM)GiovanniRio Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2012 06:04 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Will be in Abkhazia and Georgia in the second week of July,heard great things about both places. Then back home for a few days and on to Nice.

Quote: (05-16-2012 03:12 AM)GiovanniRio Wrote:  

Roosh, try Saint Tropez in July. You'll find the hottest woman & greatest nightlife during July & partly August. When hitting Spain, go to Marbella.

I'll be spending July in Saint Tropez & flying to Colombia in August. Flying back to Brazil in September.

I'm planning on popping down to St.Tropez for a night out or two in late July after you bigged the place up on my 'Nice' data sheet. Will be good to meet up for a drink if we're in town at the same time.

Great. I should be in Saint Tropez until end of July. Pm me when you get a little closer to your travel.

Ok tell me why st tropez is so great? CAn you bust out a data sheet? I have be sworn off this place like the plague. Gold diggers, Sky high prices, arrogant french people... I go to the south of France every year, I want you to tell me honestly what the chances of hooking up in st topez are if I don't have a yacht parked up outside the hottest club in town?

We make money, money we spending
Get mad honey, swimming and women
Imported linen, Egyptian cotton
The party just started, the party ain't stoppin'
Keep shit poppin', poppin' these bottles
Haters keep hatin', fuckin' these models
So much money like we own the lotto
Pull up to a club in a white Murcielago
He don't make dollars, he don't make cents
He don't make you rich, he don't mean shit
Shit... we the shit.. I mean how much better can it get?
Harleys, Maserati, Gallardoes, we make too much dough
And we spend it all day... Welcome to St-Tropez

Need I say more?

Messages In This Thread