rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European Summer 2012

European Summer 2012

Quote: (05-16-2012 02:27 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Quote: (05-15-2012 05:30 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I was presented with the opportunity of house sitting a beach-side condo in Tel-Aviv. I don't think I can pass that up.

And why not? How expensive is Tel-Aviv otherwise? If you're paying $10 beers, $30 club covers, and not getting laid, isn't it better to go to a place with $2 beers, $5 club covers, and hordes of horny girls, even though you would have to pay for your accommodation?

Not hating on Tel Aviv, could be a cool place. I don't know much about it. Just pointing out a flaw in your logic.
However, the israeli guys are real dogs, I've seen many Israeli guys at the beach and they approach like mad. Very horny and motivated. You'd have some tough competition.

Don't know much about Tel Aviv, so not sure how expensive it is. I do understand what you are saying though, housing is not the only factor in terms of economics.

Where are you referring to with $2 beers, $5 covers and the hordes of horny girls?

Messages In This Thread