rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

I was going to Roppongi over a decade ago and it was off the hook. I'm sure it's changed, so I can't comment on the current situation. Back then it wasn't even required to dress suited up. I'd rock cowboy boots, Levi 501's, and a nice jacket. They ate that shit up.

One of the guys I rolled with banged 4 girls in 4 days. He had been around the culture for a couple years, and spoke conversational Japanese. These girls even paid for the fuck motels. Crazy.

We used to fly in from Oki on a 96, and couldn't afford rooms, and have to work on getting laid the first night for a place to stay. We'd call some chick and drop off our bags, then hit the ground running. Worse case one of us would get laid, and the other would sleep in the living room till the next morning. That was rare. They usually called in their gf's to meet.

I'd love to go back, but with the yen kicking the dollars ass, it's a no go.

Messages In This Thread