rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression on leaving Balkans - Roosh isn't exagerating

Depression on leaving Balkans - Roosh isn't exagerating

You feel depressed on arriving in DC?

Atleast that's a different continent. I feel depressed the moment I step off the plane in Switzerland, knowing that the women out here are absolutely insular and closed off.

Forget about learning German to increase the efficacy of your game. I am conversational in German and it has done nothing to improve building connections with the local women, except maybe integrate me a tad better in the society.

The dialect they speak here is completely different from high German and its pretty much impossible to acquire it unless you've gone to school here (which is where they learn it).

In case you plan to coming here for gaming, do yourself a big favour and skip this country in favour of our Teutonic neighbours up north.

Quote: (05-12-2012 09:19 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Roosh is absolutely right about the depression of returning from countries with genuinely feminine women. Even though I was only in Istanbul and Sarajevo, just getting off my flight to change planes in Amsterdam to go back to DC was a shock. The decline in quality of women was extremely noticeable even among Dutch women. Many of them are overweight despite an apparent no-fatty policy by KLM, and you get a real impression that they just don't like most men very much beyond a few alphas. Also, women in the Balkans are simply better looking on average, even if the women in Holland lost weight and dressed better.

DC has been covered here to death, so I won't get into that except to say that while it sucks, there are worse cities.

Messages In This Thread