rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama finally comes out as pro gay marriage

Obama finally comes out as pro gay marriage

Quote: (05-13-2012 11:34 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

God damn, look at the attempt to shame away. Tell me Old Nemisis, did you get sand in your vagina or is that tampon just irritating you?

That's very impressive, and it speaks a lot about what kind of opponent you are, and how much effort you are worth.

Nevertheless, your whole post is again not about the gay marriage which we discuss here, but about the adoption issues.

Quote:Quote:

The research supports the belief that traditional homes with clear defined gender roles tend to produce more well grounded kids? Its not small sample sizes over 10 years, we are talking about studies over entire countries and cultures across decades.

Show me the studies which confirm that traditional homes with two parents and clear defined gender roles tend to produce more well grounded kids comparing to non-traditional homes with two parents but no clear defined gender roles, and then we can talk. I'm pretty sure you never read such a study yourself, and you're just making things up, so your words carry no weight at all.

Yes, I'm calling you out - I think that's the right term. You have made up quite a bold statement which goes contrary to at least two court rulings here in the USA which stated the opposite. So now either put up, or shut up.

PS. I'm still waiting for your reply whether you believe that the current practice of having the single parents to adopt the kid is bad and should be outlawed.

Messages In This Thread