rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do the girls you bang follow a pattern in physical features?

Do the girls you bang follow a pattern in physical features?

Quote: (05-13-2012 10:58 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2012 10:25 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

In my experience, American blondes are more judgmental, narrow-minded, insular, more likely to only fuck within their circle, than girls with other colors. More easily weirded out if you say something off-color.

Definitely. I agree with this 100 percent. It even plays out online. It's always the blondes that are the most insistent on dating within their own race (and even penalize, "match-wise," you for not adhering to their insular views). I have a huge sampling in my head, and blondes are overwhelming the ones who do this:

I don't know if it's a genetic thing or it's being blonde in the US. When I talk to a certain type of girl, to which blondes far more often belong, it's like I have too much personality, I'm too weird, and too much of a foreigner, even though I'm white and American-born. Like they have this narrow band of men they socialize with, and everyone else is just "eww, rando." Usually but not always they skew towards the sorority type. And some of the blondes I have fucked made it clear that they had a strong weirdo streak themselves, so they were atypical.

My impression doesn't owe at all to online dating, because I only get a yes/no rejection there, and I don't get the nuanced emotional reaction that you do in person, that judgmental contortion of the face these bitches love to show when you show the slightest deviation from normalcy. They will have no qualms loudly pronouncing you 'weird' and of course white knights and betas will instinctively side with her. They also seem the most likely to get incensed if you show any signs of having a pair.

Based on a small but strong sample size, the worst of the worst are decent-looking blonde engineers, the ones who don't style themselves as nerdy but only try to hang out with cool people. They get so committed to excluding the lame people so abundant in engineering that they get these monstrous bitch shields.

Messages In This Thread