rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

How to get laid in Japan (easy version):

1. Go to Roppongi

2. Go to whatever club is hot at the moment. I used to frequent Gas Panic Club 99, but this was some time ago. Black guys should go to rap or reggae type clubs where there are lots of other black dudes and Japanese women. Whites or Latins should go to the other dance type clubs that are popular right now. These clubs will be filled with eager Japanese clunge.

3. Have a few drinks and have a good time. Approach, but be aware of the shy Japanese approach: proximity alert with accidental touching (it is very subtle and if in doubt, assume the sale).

4. Go for the makeout. Take them to your hotel or to a love hotel and bang.

Once you start to sex up a Japanese girl, they get really aggressive in the sack. They really love sex and have no western Christian shame about it.

It really is this easy. I saw some of the biggest nerds getting more ass than a toilet seat, and they didn't want to go back to the West.

Outside of Tokyo this will be different. I can only speak for Roppongi. I had a blast there.

NOTE: Do not neg, be cocky-funny, or over-game. A little game goes a long way in Japan. Use anti-game here or you risk causing offense and loss of face. Completely different culture on all levels. Childish cutesy humor works best.

Messages In This Thread