rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is a new one for me. Online response..

This is a new one for me. Online response..

Quote: (05-13-2012 01:46 PM)plague Wrote:  

somewhat related - I've noticed that I've started receiving some explicit rejections like this online also, which is totally new to me. although none of mine are as detailed as yours.

in general the pattern is "you have an awesome profile, but I don't think we are a good match". what I can't understand is why the girl bothers to write back at all. I actually asked a girl out after a sequence of ~3 messages and had her respond with "haha no". I can't tell if it's worth continuing the interaction, so I just move on to other girls.

From what I know of female psychology, normal girls are quite cowardly when it comes to awkward interactions, and will just not respond if they don't want to meet up as opposed to giving an explanation that could provoke a beta style hostile response, or even arguing with the girl's decision to reject.

The girls that do decide to reject you as if you had interviewed for a job with them or something are just getting off on the power trip of rejecting guys, and any response beyond just a vague one-word message a la roissy is going to simply reinforce in their head the assumption that you actually give a rat's ass, which is what they desperately want.

Messages In This Thread