rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where To Spend Summer: Poland or Germany?

Where To Spend Summer: Poland or Germany?

Quote: (05-13-2012 07:03 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2012 06:49 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I have pretty much decided that my summer will be spend on the black sea.

Odessa and Sunny Beach in Bulgaria.

The only other place i'm really tempted by is the Greek Islands, just for the sheer variety of girls. More expensive in Greece though.

What's the demographic of sunny beach Deb? Is it a destination for the Russian girls from second and third tier cities who can't afford Egypt/Greece/Spain? I've heard it's a shit hole ( I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing ) full of tacky shops,cheap bars,run down hotels and Europe's poorer tourists from both East and West. Sounds like hell but I think it offers untold opportunities to bang. If it has Norwegian chicks there then you can't fail to bang regardless of the Russians.

Exactly this is the problem.As long as you set foot there you are regarded as cheap tourist who cannot afford a better destination.(opposite to that being on Rhodes or Mykonos is an instant DHV since they are more expensive places).

Messages In This Thread