rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is your body goal lean or bulky?

Is your body goal lean or bulky?

Quote: (05-10-2012 10:37 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:06 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

I am a skinny dude at around 103 pounds. So for now I'm planning to work out and such to get lean. If I had to really chose a person I'd want my body to look like, it would have to be someone such as Zyzz. I unno, its just something cool to see a bony fuck turning into a piece of art.

I've been working out about 3-4 times a week for about a month now and I do not see much of a change. Perhaps its my diet.

As regards to the skinny vs. bulky argument, one is not better than the other. The confidence given due to working your body to get it the size you want should be all that matters. Who cares if a chick hates lean or bulky guys? At that point, you should be happy with youself because you look more presentable than most other men.
Am I the only one that caught this? How tall are you player? I think we need to help you bulk up man.

I am about 5'8 tall. I've been doing pushups daily thanks to reading a little convict conditioning.

Here's a visual of me.

[Image: thm_phpoGH7s5.jpg]

The questions I have are:
1. Should I really invest in a gym membership and use freeweights? Reading CC has kind of tailored my mind that possibly going to a gym is counter-productive. For the past couple of days, I've switched from doing curls at the campus gym, to doing pushups. Should I use both methods?

2. As for supplements, I found this protein powder lying around last day of school. (This) You think this would help? And are there anymore supplements I should get into? My football friends were talking about Creatine, but I don't know which one would be the best for me.

3. Food as well, what should I be eating? Beverage wise, I only drink water and sometimes green tea.

Bonus points for the person who figures out what game my hat is from and what character wears it. [Image: smile.gif]

Nope.

Messages In This Thread