rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

Quote: (05-12-2012 04:37 PM)muc Wrote:  

I lived in Japan for a couple of months and I never had sex with so many girls since then. In fact, when I came back to Europe I found pickup because I was looking to continue that lifestyle.

About your questions

1) I had zero flakes iirc, but I had sex with 18 year olds that did not want any repeats.
2) I was hooking up with girls that might have been any age between 16 and 36. Sometimes I found it hard to tell. But they seemed mostly sane to me, I mean not worse than in the western hemisphere. Taking into account that in Japan everything is a little bit weird. (Or very weird, depends how you look at it.)
3) Just go to a club and say "Hi" to cute girls, heh. It's really not difficult. You probably don't need any Japanese, either. You are a foreigner, so they will probably like you and make an effort to speak English. Escalation will most likely not happen at all until you are alone (a private karaoke booth or an Internet-cafe booth is sufficient).

Also: Most girls will live with their familes, so you'll probably go to Love Hotels a lot. Unless you have your own place of course. Those will cost you money, I think it's expected that the man pays.

Never though of Japan as an easy place to get laid, not really into Asians but wouldn't mind trying out some Japs.

So if you can't tell their age then that would be a good defense in court should you inadvertently skewer a 14yr old

Messages In This Thread