rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

Quote: (05-12-2012 10:10 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2012 03:11 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Were these girls actually from South Korea (i.e. born and raised there), or were they Americans/Canadians of Korean descent?

Both were very Korean, the married one had moved to Canada just a few months before I met her, in fact her English was very poor. The ex-girlfriend from university is living back in Seoul now. So, no they weren't the Westernized kinds of Korean girls.

2 anecdotal experiences from semi-westernized koreans does nothing to disprove my point. I've been in SE Asia 5 months and have hit on dozens of Korean girls (I was trying to get my flag) who were either traveling (Vietnam) or studying(in Philippines). They are some of the most unfriendly wenches with strong bitch shields, that I have ever met. Plus, they always seems to stick with other Koreans. That and forum threads, like the one from the infamous Dash Global, have made me have that opinion. Not that one cant bang a few, if you made the effort and went to Korea, for a few months. But at nowhere near the levels of other Asian countries(i.e. Japan, China and SE Asia). And the quality of the women isnt that great to justify spending so much money and time in that country.
Now Japan to me is another story. From most of the posts, it seems it is worth saving the money to spend a few months there.

Messages In This Thread