rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Slavic Holy Trinity: Rus/Ukr/Bel

The Slavic Holy Trinity: Rus/Ukr/Bel

Richie: I think language is the biggest stumbling block in all three countries tbh. Having said that I usually find girls even in out of the way places that speak enough English for us to have simple conversations or needing me to become a mime artist.

As an aside I don't know if anyone does this but I learnt a lot of my Russian from my Belarusian LTR which means that I have to remind myself not to speak as she did with girls as it's too effeminate. I am constantly saying things like 'moi zhivotik balet' instead of 'zhivot' which is so un-alpha. Or instead of 'chort' for example I always say 'blin'. I've been told by a few girls laughingly that it sounds wrong for a big lump like me to speak like that : )

For a newbie I'd say stick to places like Moscow or Peter on a first trip where you will find plenty of English speakers to ease you into it. Then as you have picked up a few words and maybe taken an online course in Russian for a couple of months,return and head off into the wilds. SNL in my experience are not common,I've had them but I usually have to have a couple of dates to get laid. Truth be told though,I'm a little different to many members here in that I'm not too bothered about banging quickly so I don't push hard. I like meeting Russian women,building a little intimacy over a couple of dates and then closing the deal. If I went to more clubs and didn't rely pretty much solely on day game I'd definitely have more SNL's I think.

Messages In This Thread