rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a performer post-performance

Gaming a performer post-performance

Ever since I was around 18, I've had a fantasy of going to a musical, choreographic, or theatrical performance, seeing a woman on stage who I don't know and who I find myself starting to feel attracted to, introducing myself to her after the performance, and banging her that night or at the latest the following day. I'm not even necessarily thinking of a big performance: it'd be fine with me if it were a minor performance with an audience of only a few dozen people or even less, and in fact I think that in some ways that kind of situation might be particularly enjoyable. I haven't carried this fantasy of mine out yet, although I've come close a couple of times.

Of course this scenario is fairly easy for a female audience member to accomplish with a heterosexual male performer; but when the sexes are reversed, the dynamics are somewhat different even if the basic outlines of the situation are the same. As more and more psychologists, sociologists, and anthropologists are recognizing these days, musical, choreographic, and theatrical performances are, in large measure, forms of neurological showing-off for mating purposes. A person who gets up on stage and sings, plays an instrument, conducts, dances, and/or acts is essentially saying to the world, "Look at me! I'm beautiful and well-coordinated and smart and healthy! You could have good-quality children with me!" Women are especially attracted to these relatively gentle forms of neurological self-demonstration, as are men of a more feminine kind, which is why gay men are so disproportionately prevalent in the performing arts. (Macho men, on the other hand, are more prone--though certainly not exclusively prone--to choose combat and other kinds of fighting, and/or violent sports, as their preferred way to demonstrate their neurological fitness, along with demonstrating their courage and resilience and strength.)

What this means, among other things, is that a woman who's just finished a successful live performance has just committed what may be one of the greatest acts of DHV she'll ever commit in her life, and so her self-esteem and her expectations of high-quality male attention may be near their zenith. She may well be thinking at that point that she fully deserves to have a tall, dark, handsome millionaire or billionaire present himself to her and sweep her off her feet. If you're a male audience member who fits that description you may have a good chance with her; but if you're just an average or even somewhat above-average audience member, you may be facing a tough challenge. It's that challenge, combined with my knowledge that at least on some deep level (and maybe on some closer-to-the-surface levels as well), the woman is advertising herself sexually to the men in the audience, that fascinates me about this scenario.

On the other hand, if the woman has just given a lousy performance, she may be in need of reassurance and easy to bang. I've seen that state of mind in a woman at least once.

Has anybody here successfully gamed a performer--one you didn't know beforehand--post-performance? Does anybody have any additional thoughts on this?

Messages In This Thread