rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama finally comes out as pro gay marriage

Obama finally comes out as pro gay marriage

If same sex unions existed in nature with positive results I would not care. A brown and a pink pig mating is no big deal, neither are separate breeds of dogs or whatever animal. There are even cases where mothers can happily raise other animals with not that crazy of results. But show me two female or male animals raising a flock successfully.

Humans think they can out smart laws which over power or own common and legal creations. It does not work. Justifying and providing artificial rights to two males or females is only a reality in our created world. Left to its natural order it would not exist.

Now I am not a staunch biggot. Same sex couples deserve legal protections but to put equal to the union of a man and a female is a fuming joke and everybody knows it. Nature would tell you exactly of what a same sex union means in the grand scheme.

Messages In This Thread