rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clothes for Central Europe

Clothes for Central Europe

Quote: (05-10-2012 02:02 PM)tapanar Wrote:  

Those were good tips. The main thing is, it depends on the type of place/event you're going to.

Assuming you're from the US/Canada, my advice is to overdress until you spend enough time and observe how people at the place you're at are dressed and get a feel for it. Most likely you should not wear the same everyday clothes that you would wear in North America. Another thing, if you wear a costume, you need appropriate shoes: if you wear your running shoes with a costume people will laugh at you.

Basically, for any social occasion pay attention to how you dress and try to show off, otherwise you will stand out in a bad way.

This is all common sense to me since I grew up in Europe, but I hope I was helpful.

Don't go too crazy though, especially if rolling solo, if you turn up to a club on your own wearing a white suit, you will just stand out as a complete tit!

A lot of backpackers go wrong(especially Americans, aussies sometimes) when they turn up at the door to a nightlcub wearing Merrels encrusted with weeks of dirt, and plasticky trousers that become shorts in one swift move.

Have lost count of the times I have gone to a club with a group of foreigners, and there is one guy who doesn't get in because he's dressed like Bear Grylls

Messages In This Thread