rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Stay Young

How to Stay Young

Quote: (05-08-2012 09:05 PM)houston Wrote:  

Ferro can you speak more on the face moisturizer? We discussed this on page 4 (see below quote) and I actually asked a girl who looks young for her age and she recommended the Neutrogena. I'm about to make a Shower/Clean Body thread so you can post in there also player.

I listed that I previously used the Neutrogena 30spf facial moisturizer prior to switching to the Devita 30spf+ facial moisturizer. Years ago I settled on the Neutrogena through trial and error and research, and it made a nice difference in my skin quality (not so dry after cleansing, which helped my complexion as I was not touching it as much. More vibrant too.) with sun protection to boot.

Though after researching the hazardous ingredients I found out that the Neutrogena (and many other sunscreen-related products) contained parabens, chemicals that elicit "Biochemical or cellular level changes" similar to estrogen. A quick google of "parabens estrogen" will link to many studies showing negative effects ranging from premature aging to "According to live-naturally.co.uk, findings from several studies have reported low sperm counts as well as decreased levels of testosterone in men, and it was concluded that these results were related to the absorption of parabens in commercial products." So basically fuck that.

Then I found Devita which has great ratings on Amazon. Amazon does not ship it to Canada, but I found it on ebay for a price slightly better than what I paid for Neutrogena. After using it for a few months I can say that I haven't noticed any differences in effectiveness between it and the Neutrogena (which was the best facial moisturizer I tried), though I have more peace of mind knowing that it is much safer and that I will not gradually become more feminine at a "cellular level." [Image: cool.gif]

Messages In This Thread