rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

date with her and her friend

date with her and her friend

I just called the number I got from a hot black girl (8), and she wants to meet with me and her friend (also black). I think this is pretty weird, and looks like she wants to put me up with her friend. This is good news in case I succeed in getting a double bang out of it, if I get along with both girls, but I think that's wishful thinking... I have strong doubts if this situation might lead to a cockblock from that friend of hers.

Any guys have experience with this kind of "date"? Since I don't want to waste my time and money, I might just drop the whole thing. Although I already have a good notch count, I put this thread in the newbie forum because so far I only handled single dates, so this is the appropriate place.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Messages In This Thread