rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oslo Data Sheet

Oslo Data Sheet

I would have info specifically on the places I went.But everytime a place had a age limit, I deleted it out of my phone since it was useless to me

Its mentioned here already..but Thorvald Meyers Gate this is a long street and there are a bunch of little parks where all the girlies hang out.

Instead of Akker Bryge. where is alot more posh and more tourist.
Just take a tram off a couple stops and walk around in a different area..people aren't as fancy, but its much more relaxed.
Oslo is full of little park where girls had next to nothing on..even when its only 50F.

If you are there during the warmer months. I suggest hitting up the lakes also.
I wen't to Sognsvann and saw some of the fattest asses running around. While there is alot of families. people are also sunbathing and jogging around.
Apparently there is a nude pond/lake called svatkulp..no one was nude when I went there and I didn't know it was a nude area till I got back home, but yea

*With food..Seriously..just go to the grocery store. I lived off of raw veggies and fruit and the occasional hotdog if it was cheap..I couldnt bring myself to pay 13 dollars for a burger and a small drink every time I was hungry.

Because of how expensive Scandinavia is and Sweden and Norway having odd laws regarding clubs
At my age..Im canceling any plans to go to Finland any time soon.
Denmark,Sweden and Norway have fun my pockets emptier than I would prefer..
Chicks weren't as hot..but surprisingly ,Copenhagen,Denmark was my only Scandinavia bang (...because drinking age is lower and and bars/clubs didn't have ridiculous age limits)

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread