rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Stay Young

How to Stay Young

To put an end to all this 'cancer or no cancer?' talk, I present you with the greatest tool for identifying how 'harmful' a product is: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/

Just search for any brand, product, or ingredient and it will tell you how 'harmful' a product is in the areas of Cancer, Developmental & reproductive toxicity, Allergies & immunotoxicity, etc. All the the ingredients are listed with the specific risks, how well researched the ingredient is, and a list of all the studies related to the harmful effects of the ingredient. Each product also conveniently has a link to its reviews on Amazon.

I found this while curiously browsing the no-shampoo thread on bb.com. That same night I went through all of my hygiene products and found that most were quite harmful. After switching them up with the best low-risk, yet highly-rated on amazon, products I could find, I noticed over the next couple months that my skin had far fewer breakouts, my hair looked much thicker and more flowing, my hands were not dried out anymore, there was less film on my tongue in the morning (this was before I switched toothpastes; weird? [Image: huh.gif]) and my lips got chapped much less frequently. I can say that trying to use the least harmful products has definitely helped my appearance and thus, my game. Reducing my risk of cancer and slowing down my aging through less skin-irritation are just positive spillover effects.

The hard part is finding these clean products in Canada; even the 'natural' health store's products have just as bad ingredients as the Walmart brands. Since most of Amazon.com's products have horrible shipping to Canada, I got most of my stuff from well.ca, ebay, and nutrition house.

Messages In This Thread