rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Ongoing Notes On London

My Ongoing Notes On London

Quote: (05-07-2012 08:43 PM)redacted Wrote:  

English girls dont' seem to like me much but I have really not put in much effort this weekend. Busy with friends I haven't seen in ages. We shall see what the coming week brings.

i already feel like even 3 weeks is too little to get a really good mojo going. A ton of girls are goin to be closed to travelers, so selecting out the ones who are OK with it is important. I am adopting roosh's "sex and drugs" line that he says works as a decent test. I get asked why I am here and where my accent is from constantly and I need a good answer.

i a, definitely feeling the crunch. i only really started feeling like myself again today and i have accomplished nothing gamewise. it doesnt help that the weather on this desolate rock is awful and i never even want to leave the house.

enough excuses. time to get serious or punt.. I do have actual "my job" work to do while i am here but i shouldnt hide behind oligation as an excuse.

Not to burst your bubble, but there is a bit of a anti-american thing in London. Personally, I feel it is a bit of jealousy and insecurity on there part. I had on more than one occasion people tell me I was alright because I am "Canadian" and not American.

If the weather is crap head on over to Westfields shopping centre, I use to like to go to Selfridges department store as well to scout for talent. They have a Starbucks inside that you can kill a few hours.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread