rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living in Montreal

Living in Montreal

To work in a public school you will need a basic of french but, I'm pretty sure politics to be hired are kind of loose and could be ''cas par cas '' . The profession of teacher in Québec is really on the downlow . They miss teachers in every domain , they even hire people who fail some course of their degre .
In my opinion probably the chance to be hired will be higher in a more francophone city or neighborhood .In my situation I grow up and still lived in Gatineau and it's the more bilangual city in Canada. Even in the different school I attempt I face with 2 praticly unilingue anglophone in high school .
I work in the federal goverment and I had english for the past few years and my teacher was ok in french but not great . I had an english private tutor helping me to pass an exam . The market is there, many companies and departement hire english teacher/tutor .I guess for some place you will need a french basic .

Messages In This Thread