rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kate Uptons Giggly Titties

Kate Uptons Giggly Titties

Quote: (05-07-2012 06:22 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I think part of the problem is the "supermodel" tag. The generation of true supermodels has long passed. The last class was Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Stephanie Seymour and oddly enough, Linda Evangelista, who's in the news today. She's suing Francois-Henri Pinault, the fashion executive, for child support for their 5 year old son Augustine (I just saw that they settled the case today). This is the same guy that married and knocked up Salma Hayek. She was seeking a NY record $46,000 a week to pay for a 24 hour nanny, armed security, a driver and other expenses for the little guy (this is the figure she stated she was paying). Apparently he had been trying for some time to pay her child support, but she refused, insisting on suing him instead because he's a billionaire, and she knew she could get more that way. The kid is a result of a 4 month fling, of which Pinault says they were only together physically for about 7 days over those 4 months. Until recently she was the face of some cosmetics line, but doesn't have the gig anymore (which is probably why she's suing now). It's actually because of Evangelista that "supermodel" fees started getting balked at by designers for runway shows. This bitch famously was quoted as saying "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day." After that, they started booking more less-known models to walk in shows.

I think now, as soon as a girl gets into a couple of magazines, or makes it into the SI Swimsuit Issue, and becomes a little popular she gets labeled a supermodel. Many of these girls are at least cute, and many are actually very attractive. But most aren't truly SPECIAL, at least not the more fashion/runway types. The girls that do Victorias and swimsuits are more my speed, because they're actually built like women. You need some curves for swimsuits and underwear.

agreed the supermodel days are gone...I'm just saying of the well known models which tend to be victorias secret or SI girls...give me Swanopel, Rafelli, Shayk anyday before upton, they make her look like a troll.

Messages In This Thread