rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls I've banged break it up cause they tell me I'm disrespectful

Girls I've banged break it up cause they tell me I'm disrespectful

I know it might sound "beta" but the fact is that its a subtle neg at her for being a dumb inconsiderate too-easily-offended bitch when she should have been more compassionate and understanding. It ultimately says that she is the disrespectful one, with a built-in guilt trigger, which is really hard for girls not to respond to. (and a salted statement to make her curious- what shit is on the mind of the brooding alpha??? They gots to know)

If I was him I would just bail instead of trying to salvage, which might be more "alpha" anyway

But she is being a bitch and if you want back in, if you call her on it and also downplay whatever you did that was offensive, it will re-open the door to her being willing to re-engage. THEN you can play it any way you like.

There's a lot of ways to get the results you want.

In any case, all my shit is engineered for a result. I can manipulate girls all day long. Not like its hard. You might have a different style than me, but it doesn't make mine incorrect.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Messages In This Thread