rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE for a month, where would you go?

EE for a month, where would you go?

Quote: (05-06-2012 11:28 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 12:01 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Inside EU at least 50% of girls speak english.In FSU only 10-20% speak english depending on each place.The only girls in EU who are a bit naive and want to meddle with foreigners are in Poland.The rest is already overexposed to foreigners so they do not have the best opinion about them.Also integration into EU has heightened their living standards,has advanced local male competition and the girls who were interested in foreign boyfreiends have already emigrated to western countries.(lots of talent missing).
So for the foreigner who is based on looks the best countries with english speaking girls are(from easiest to harder)
1.Poland
2.Czech Republic
3.Hungary

I am looking for a 2nd country to stay in this fall for my 3 month trip to eastern europe. In Poland I will stay six weeks (either Poznan or Woclaw), mostly based on Roosh's experience there and especially now that the Kamaki is backing that up. Deb mentioned Serbia, but from his own words the girls there are not easy.
So can anyone recommend a 2nd tier Czech city, as I dont like 1st tier cities like Prague that are full of tourists, and in general prefer 2nd or 3rd tier cities, when i travel. Would the level of english of the girls still be good in a 2nd tier city in the Czech Republic?

Chochemonger1, you slimy bastard, you are 1 step ahead of me in all my travel goals.

Czech only has so many second tier cities. I'm also antsy to hit up poland after a few months here back in the states (jesus it sucks).

I'm also interested in Slovenia, since the english is highest there among all the slavic countries.

BalkanCynic has posted some promising stuff about Bulgaria as well.

Messages In This Thread