rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mulatto Vs Mestizo Women in Brazil

Mulatto Vs Mestizo Women in Brazil

Quote: (06-09-2010 12:24 AM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2010 11:12 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Pedro, stay in touch with me. I'm currently doing the same thing you are. Learning Portuguese a bit at a time and I plan to return for sure. If not this year, then next. Rather than a couple months touring South America, I'll just spend the whole thing in Brazil. I'm down for Rio again, but would like to hit Belo Horizonte and Sao Paulo this time, and probably some northern beach cities like Recife and see the south part with the blond girls.

Only problem is, International Swagger now has me thinking about Lebanon, lol.

Im with you speakeasy. im most attracted to darkhaired olive skinned Brazilians and girls from Lebanon. I think ill give a slight edge to Brazilians due to the sexy accent and more exotic appeal. but damn lebanese women are HOT!

I can definitely vouch for both Lebanon and Brazil...If you don't have your portuguese game up It will be virtually impossible to get it in with non-pros unless you have a portuguese speaker/local with you and you will be regulated to the Copa beach hooker scene and the Termas. So thats great you guys are investing time to learn portuguese. One of my friends is now fluent so I normally go with him and it makes a HUGE difference. They think he's a native now and we pull alot of fine chicks from Rochina and the surrounding Favales (He stays there with friends on visits).

The good thing about lebanon is that the chicks I encountered all spoke english so no language barrier problem there.

You know Brazil has a large mix of Lebanese people who came there over the years and now are apart of the cultural mix there. In Beirut they are going crazy over the world cup right now and on most cars and motorcycles and homes they were flying the Brazilian Flag all over the city in support of Brazil for the world cup.

In the Southern Brazil you will find more people who can understand and speak english so It wouldnt be much of a problem there.

Messages In This Thread