rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mulatto Vs Mestizo Women in Brazil

Mulatto Vs Mestizo Women in Brazil

Thanks for you're reply.

I'm not sure if you've seen the types of women I am interested in. I posted in speakeasy's thread for "exotic mulattas"

Apparently speakeasy didn't see much of these in Rio? How so? Are you suggesting Sao Paul for these types of women? In Snoop Doggs - beautiful video featuring Pharrel Williams you'll see a high amount of mulatta women making cameos, my preference, yet coming from a travelers report, there weren't many there?

I'll be taking Portuguese lessons throughout the remainder of this year, so hopefully by 2011 I'll be well prepared in my logistics for Brazil.

What about who you know out there? Does this help? My crowd is a little jarheaded and will fold under heavy pressure. No doubt we'll stand out, but I have a Brazilian friend, more associate, living here in the UK, but is more of a fien, fein for skunk-weed lol. I'm not sure he'll be much of a help?

Messages In This Thread