rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Brazil Decline Thread

The Brazil Decline Thread

Quote: (05-05-2012 07:23 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes, solo all those things favor us in any country. But what is the biggest factor is portuguese language skills, as brazilian women love to be gamed. And in some cities, more than others. No one has figured out the perfect brazilian city yet. That is the challenge. That is why, Mr Gm you gotta help. For me it is joao pessoa, natal and brasilia if you speak portuguese. There i averaged banging 3 girls a week, mostly 6, 7 or 8s. 9 and 10s are rare there, admittedly. In Belo horizonte it was 1 girl a week. Many 7 and 8s but almost as hard as Argentina. In Rio with 5 or 6s it was 3 a week, but I prefer the 7s in the Northeast. In Brazil you have to choose the right city just like the right spot next to the bar.

Chochemonger, was it you who were going to go to Goiânia this year? I remember reading a post from someone who was going to go there but I don't remember who it was.

Yes it will be either this fall in Poland and EE or in Brazil. If I go to Poland I will be back in Brazil in the beginning of 2013. Natal and Goiania are on my radar as there is little information in the froum about them and they are both 2nd tier cities that seem worth exploring for the women. The only problem is that Im going with my younger brother and going to a city like Goiania, when it is his first time in Brazil,and his portuguese skills are limited(though he knows spanish well) is not something i would recommend. Brasilia would be better for him as there are some english speakers there, the girls generally like foreigners and most are dtf.
Also, when i pipelined Goiania i did not get much love. Got way more phone numbers in Brasilia, and I put equal time for both. I still dont know why that is. The girls in Goiania are supposedly some of the hottest in Brazil and have the cowgirl outlook, so it intrigues the hell out of me. Maybe the fact that Im from New York and Latin looking did nothing for them. Either way maybe ill leave my brother to fend off for himself for a month in Brasilia and I'll head to Goiania to crack those sex brazilian cowgirls. Someone has to sooner or later.

Messages In This Thread