rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I got over my fear of going out solo

How I got over my fear of going out solo

Lately I've actually been having more luck going out solo. Not necessarily dolo depending on venue, but most of the time a nice suit/shirt without a tie or pocket square.

The key is to know someone that works in the venue, you don't have to know them well, just enough so you'll have less anxiety and instant social proof. I usually just chat up the waitresses/bartenders that I know, and if they're busy I'd just BS with whoever happens to be next to me. If you don't know anyone, just start being friendly with the bartenders and be generous with the tips. I think it looks better than being the lone guy holding a drink just looking around or playing with his phone.

Only downside is I usually run into problems with isolation - sets of 2 would be my max approach, 3+ is usually a waste of time. I'd get a kiss here and there but that's about it. I have 2 guys that I regularly go out with, but they seem to hurt more than help.

One will not approach first, he always wait til I approach then he joins in. He's a cool guy that always buys drinks and can be pretty smooth once I open up a group, but sometimes he sends out neg vibes like - "I told you it's tuff to meet girls in clubs/bars". Also, if I open up a group and he doesn't like the leftover girls, he won't do anything. I wouldn't jump on the grenades but I'd at least entertain them to stop any cockblock attempts.

Second one doesn't even have to approach, he gets approached constantly. He could pass for a male model, and I'm not talking Zoolander. The issue with him is, he'd turn down 7s. I mean straight blowing them off, it's funny to watch. I thought that was great and I'd get his leftovers, but the girls would either get pissed off and leave or end up wanting him even more. And when we approach sets, all the girls automatically got on him, so I get very little action when I'm around him.

These days when I go out, I either just roll out solo, or split up once we're inside. However, a lot of talent I run into here are usually rolling at least 3 deep. If you're in Vegas and have the same issues, PM me. Maybe we can do a test run and clean up.

Messages In This Thread