rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook experiment

Facebook experiment

Quote: (05-05-2012 04:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2012 01:48 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

If you are going to do it....send a request to be swingers so she knows you are not full on serious. It will be weird if you have not spoken to them in months and than all of the sudden there is serious relationship requests.
It's supposed to be weird. How do you send a swinger request? I haven't decided which one to send it to yet.

It's like selling a car. You can't ask for more money when someone comes to look at it but you can go down in price. I say to send an engagement request and settle for a lay. Same idea.Depending on what kind of feed back I get I will tell you guys how to handle the rest of the deal.

Lol. Get weird, fuck it, you have nothing to lose! Dam they took down the swinger thing. Now the only one close to that is "open relationship" I would send an open relationship request to a chic. I have a girlfriend and I had to block her from my fb so I have just nothing on relationship status.

Messages In This Thread