rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuckin' Meatheads and Douches

Fuckin' Meatheads and Douches

Quote: (04-29-2012 12:46 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

In my experience, loudmouthed, posturing, roided out jersey style d-bags are:

1- all bark and no bite

2- can't fight worth shit

Most, MOST guys who can fight do not go out looking for fights. Fights suck. Cops get involved, people get hurt, nights get ruined. If you did nothing to instigate a fight, then you could have simply put your hands up and said, "Hey bro, you got the wrong guy, start some shit with someone else. Girls, let's bounce."

I should mention, I'm in socal. The scene here is pretty chill. I'm sure if I was actually in Jersey my perception would be different.

This is what I find.

I'm not a big guy, I'd say I was athletically built. When someone's up in my face I just stay chill, neither angry nor afraid and it's usually enough to defuse the situation.

These kind of idiots are used to people fearing them or wanting to fight them. When they can't read you, they will be afraid of what for them is a totally alien situation, and are unlikely to take the risk.

Just for the record, I have no knowledge of martial arts whatsoever, but I assume I give off the vibe that I do.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Messages In This Thread