rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Girl Scale

Miami Girl Scale

Quote: (04-30-2012 10:02 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:55 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:39 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

That same money here and a real job that's not at the T- mobile store puts you at high status. More bang for the buck. Girls her fight over dudes that have their shit together.

I kinda figured this much. I understand 120k is not impressive AT ALL in Sobe. I get it. There are people down there who make a million or ten million a year. However, I feel like anybody my age who is making significantly more than 120K has there hand in a fat trust fund.

Mechanico, I don't quite get the 200 a night for cab fair, granted you stay in SOBE. Also, the only cab you'd be paying for all yourself is the cab ride home. Anytime you were with friends the fare would be 1/4 or so.

I just don't feel like I'd use it enough either. It seems safer and smarter to cab around with the drinking as well. I'll reconsider obviously once I move.
How about dates? all going to be near your crib? Latinas like to go all over to eat and shit. You end up at a girls house in Miami lakes and you're done banging and don't want to stay then what? wait an hour for a Taxi? You need a car! Just don't drive it when out bar hopping.

Well I can push for the ONS or nothing approach. Also, I can screen her for proximity. Miami Lakes? Next!

Messages In This Thread