rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat American girl sues pub because they wouldn't let her dance on the bar

Fat American girl sues pub because they wouldn't let her dance on the bar

I have a new tactic for shaming these fatties, that I'm looking to field test. Any time you hear someone use a fattie euphemism, you pretend not to know what they mean, and then ask them if it means something more negative, in an innocent tone:

Plus sized: "Is that like super-sized?"
Thick: "As in wide?"
Curvy: "you mean round? like a ball?"
Full-figured: "like big-boned?" [this euphemism is hated by fatties because everyone knows it's fatuous, heh, so it probably works despite still being a euphemism]

Tuth, you missed this:

Quote:Quote:

She returned to the bar again on April 14, and was again rejected.
'He said, "You’re not pretty enough and you’re pregnant." I said, "I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that I am not pregnant."

Bitch had to go and get a pregnancy test the first time they told her that. "Wait, maybe I am pregnant! It's either that or my thyroid acting up again. What the fuck is my thyroid anyway? I'm gonna get checked."

Quote: (04-30-2012 03:24 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

And when she inevitably collapses the bar and breaks her hip, she can sue the bar for that instead.

I want off this planet.

+1. It's now illegal to defend good taste. To paraphrase Barry Goldwater, extremism in the defense of beauty is no vice at all.

Quote: (04-30-2012 03:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Where's Basil? This fatty thread has been here for 5 hours.

Haha, I can't access the site at work any more.

Messages In This Thread